Sites Relating to Some of My Studies and Curiosities
- Baudelaire <Baudelaire.fr> - site devoted to Charles Baudelaire. (in French)
- Charles Baudelaire Info <CharlesBaudelaire.org> - (in French)
- Beat Museum <BeatMuseum.org> - great beat site.
- Beat Slink <BeatSlink.com> - A link directory to the Beats.
- The Mary Black Home Page <Mary-Black.net> - said to be Ireland's most popular female singer, I took note of her when I discovered her epic song Both Sides the Tweed on the Celtic Tides compilation
- Mary Ann Caws <MaryAnnCaws.com> - author of Surrealist Love Poems and much else. I plan to look into her further.
- Federico Fellini <FedericoFellini.com> -
- Federico Fellini <FedericoFellini.it> - Fellini site (in Italian).
- The Allen Ginsberg Trust <AllenGinsberg.org> - a project to "manage Allen’s tangible and non-tangible assets in a manner consistent with Allen’s world-view, sensibilities and artistic and literary values without, in his own words, [making] a museum out of me."
- Fleurs du Mal <FleursDuMal.org> - site "dedicated to the French poet Charles Baudelaire (1821 - 1867), and in particular to Les Fleurs du Mal (Flowers of Evil). (in English)
- French Culture <FrenchCulture.org> - French culture in the USA.
- House of Usher <HouseOfUsher.net> - "Edgar Allan Poe fan site"
- Literary Kicks <LitKicks.com> -
- The Museum of American Poetics <PoetsPath.com> -
- Naropa University <Naropa.edu> - See the "Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics" online.
- OnTheRoad.org - Kerouac site.
- Pere Lachaise Cemetery <Pere-Lachaise.com> - (Cimetière du Père Lachaise) I developed a love for great cemeteries in my teens. In my lifelong search for philosophical beauty, this is one of the places I want to visit someday to do photography. I've seen pictures of stunning memorial sculptures at Pere Lachaise which is located in Paris. Many famous people are buried here including Édith Piaf, Honoré de Balzac, Marcel Proust, Frédéric Chopin, Colette, Oscar Wilde, Max Ernst and rock poet Jim Morrison. The web site, in French and English, offers a search feature to locate specific graves. You can also find info on many other cemeteries and famous tombs worldwide at FindAGrave.com.
- Poe Museum <PoeMuseum.org> -
- The Edgar Allan Poe Society of Baltimore <EAPoe.org> -
- Poe Stories <PoeStories.com> -
- The Poetry Project (at St. Mark's) <PoetryProject.com> -
- Poets' Graves <PoetsGraves.co.uk> -
- Polarity eMagazine <PoemBeat.com> -
- Reality Studio <RealityStudio.org> - site devoted to William S. Burroughs and named after a quote of his: "With your help we can occupy the reality studio and retake their universe of fear, death and monopoly." from the work Nova Express. Reality Studio has an online forum.
- Rimbaud <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Rimbaud> - The best Rimbaud link available at the moment..
- Patti Smith <PattiSmith.net> -
- Women of the Beat <WomenOfTheBeat.org> -
- Yann Tiersen <YannTiersen.com> - Yann creates the kind of music that has always been in my psyche, including the soundtrack for the French film Amélie.
- Surrealizations <Surrealists.org> -